|2018 Optional BBQ Dinner for Early Arrivals||12 Jan 2018 [ Edit | Delete ]|
Due to popular demand, MMNG is pleased to offer an optional Kansas City BBQ dinner consisting of pulled pork and side dishes from one of the most celebrated BBQ restaurants in Kansas City. This optional dinner will take place 6:00 PM on Monday, June 11. The dinner costs $15.00 and pre-registration is required. No vegetarian option is available. The dinner will be served in the Pavilion on the ridge—an excellent opportunity for early arrivals to enjoy one another's company while enjoying one of the the Kansas City area's most famous meals
You must sign up for the dinner at time of registration if you wish to participate.
|Links to Local Groups||13 Feb 2017 [ Edit | Delete ]|
We are looking for links to your local male naturist group's web site and/or e-mail address that can be put on the Links page (on the Info menu). This could be of service to those who are traveling and who might want to visit your group.
If you would like to be represented there, please contact Tom, our Webmaster. His address is on the Links page.
|Who comes to MMNG?||22 Dec 2016 [ Edit | Delete ]|
Some recent statistics:
- Attendees came from 22 different states plus Canada and England.
- Top States Represented: Minnesota (21%), Kansas (20%), Missouri (15%).
- 73% were previous attendees, meaning 27% were “newbies.”
- 51% camped in a tent, cabins housed 26% of the guys, and 22% stayed in RVs.
- 45% arrived on Sunday, 8% on Monday, 21% on Tuesday during the pre-gathering period.
- On Wednesday, the official opening day of MMNG, 32% of the attendees arrived.
- Guys traveled an average of 428 miles to join in the MMNG fun.
- MMNGers come in all shapes, sizes and ages!